Tennis Club Directors
Tennis Courts - July 2010
T-Docks Tennis Courts - 1946
The Erskine Lakes tennis courts were
constructed in the late 1920's at T-docks (which were
located on the main lake across from Valley Road).
Approximately 20 years later, in the late 1940's they were
torn down and replaced with a softball field. In July
1971, the newly formed Erskine Lakes Tennis Club was
created and built two tennis courts at the site they
remain today (between Upper Lake & Lakeview Avenue).
In 2009 the Upper Lake dam had been reconstructed, demolishing the original tennis pavilion shed. A new gazebo and shed were erected by the tennis courts for its members.
As of 2010 there are approximately 60 families in the Erskine Lakes Tennis Club.
Tennis Court Rules
- • Courts are open year round
- • Entry by key for Erskine Lakes Tennis Club members only
- (for application click here)
- • Do not climb on court fencing or pull on court nets
- • Wear your ELPOA badge on ELPOA property
- • No glass containers on courts
- • No bikes, scooters wheelies, skateboards, etc. on court surface
- • Play begins on the hour, for one hour, if members are waiting to play
- • Carry in/carry out - garbage/recycle cans are located at the courts
- • Erskine Lakes Tennis Club members who are 18 years and older may bring a guest
- (guests cannot be eligible ELPOA members or live within ELPOA boundaries)
- Please comply with the rules and help others as well
Tennis Court ApplicationThere is a one time initiation fee of $200.00 to join the Erskine Lakes Tennis Club
Annual Dues are $25.00 (you must be a current ELPOA member)
There is a key fee of $5.00
Please contact the Tennis Club Director for more information or an application (click here)